Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day Two Begins

The good news is: Nobody died yesterday. Even better, no cigarettes were smoked!

That deserves a big Woo-Hoo!

WOO-HOO!!!!!

Actually, the day wasn't bad at all, except for the fact that a couple of people were just ASKING to be shot! For instance, there's one person at work who, for some weird reason, decided to act like a first-grader -- using my first name as in insult. LOL... what a freaking bone-head!!! I'm fifty-two years old, which I hope would be old enough to not be bothered by such a childish act. I also happen to like my first name a lot! So, when I saw it, I just laughed and considered the source... and told the person in question I hadn't been so hurt since gradeschool, which was the last time someone tried to insult me with my own name. And I blind-copied my boss, and hers.

Have a nice day! LOL.....

Other than that, the day was pretty good. Yeah, I had some craves, but I got through them. I drank hot tea instead of coffee, so I wouldn't have that trigger. Also drank a LOT of water, and cranberry juice. Nibbled on salad veggies when needed. And read my Emergency Response Card (Quit or Die: Choose One) a few times as well. I spent some time reading through my own web site for reminders and such.

Today, I have a bunch of things to do relating to my recent move. Between that and normal work, and a meeting this evening with the local Lion's Club (requesting permission to use their house first Sunday of each month for a free dinner for those in need), I'll be able to keep pretty busy. And staying busy is an excellent way to take my mind off smoking.

So... Day Two, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment